We offer a wide array of services aimed at simplifying your life
8x10designs specializes in WordPress Hosted web platforms. WordPress is a web content management system (web CMS) is a bundled or stand-alone application to create, manage, store and deploy content on Web pages.
Infographics Design, Print Design, Advertising, Business Cards & Letterhead, Presentation Design, Web Graphics, Social Media Graphics, and Packaging Designs.
As full-service digital marketing agency we combine creative ideas with vast experience in search technologies to deliver measurable results for our clients. We will help you to build a sustainable, meaningful relationship with your clients by engaging them with your brand using social media promotion.
We turn your products into cash by selling them on your personal online store. We create robust functionality, a flawless user experience, sensible category navigation, informative, appealing product pages, and a seamless means to place orders and complete transactions.
Smart TV, Mobile Apps, and Podcasting are the future of Online Marketing and Brand Awareness.
- Overall, 74% of U.S. households have at least one internet-connected TV device, such as a smart TV, or an OTT player such as Roku, Amazon Fire TV, or Apple TV. This was up from 69% in 2017 and 50% in 2014.
- Smart TV revenue in the United States is expected to more than double in the decade from 2015 to 2025, growing from around 30 billion U.S. Dollars in 2015 to around 67 billion in 2025. With the ability to connect to the internet and access content beyond what is available via the normal cable provider, connected TV has grown popular among consumers.
- 50% of all US homes are podcast fans (Nielsen, Aug 2017)
- 55% (155 million) of the US population has listened to a podcast – up from 51% in 2019 (Infinite Dial 20)
- 37% (104 million) listened to a podcast in the last month – up from 32% in 2019 (Infinite Dial 20)
- 24% (68 million) listen to podcasts weekly – up from 22% in 2019 (Infinite Dial 20)
- 16 million people in the US are “avid podcast fans” (Nielsen Q1 2018)